COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering into the Nestlé® Bar One® and Kit Kat® Competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
- This competition is limited to residents of South Africa, and with the exception of the following people: 2.1 directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of Nestlé® (South Africa) Pty Limited and organisers of the Competition. 2.2 people who are not legal residents and legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa; 2.3 spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 2.1 above; and 2.4 persons under the age of 18 years.
- The competition commences at selected retail outlets on 17 September 2014 and ends on 11 October 2014. No entries received after 11 October 2014 will be considered.
- Winning entrants can win the following prizes:
One daily cash prize of R20 000 Monday through to Sunday.
- To participate in the competition, entrants must purchase any of the following products in South Africa: BAR-ONE Regular 55g; BAR-ONE Peanut Blast 50g; KIT KAT 4 Finger Milk 45g; KIT KAT CHUNKY Milk 45g.
- Once they have made the purchase, the entrant must dial *120*548528# last 4 digits of barcode#.
- Each SMS costs R0.20 (twenty cents). No free airtime entries apply.
- Winners are determined by a random draw.
- All entrants must hold a valid South African identity document.
- In order to claim the prize in the competition, winners may be required to submit a till slip which reflects the purchase made.
- All valid entries submitted will be eligible to win a prize.
- A participant can receive 5 bonus competition entries by buying a second product and submitting a second bar code. Participants must retain their till slip as proof of purchase.
- Participants are allowed one entry per purchase (per bar code) and may enter as many times as they wish – as long as their date of purchase corresponds with their date of entry.
- Duplicate winners will be allowed, however, the winner will be required to have a unique slip for each prize they win.
- All entries are valid for ONE day.
- Winners will be announced on a weekly basis.
- At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will receive a telephone call from a representative of Nestlé® (South Africa) (Pty) Limited at which point he/she may be required to provide his/her ID and/or driver’s license to the Nestlé® (South Africa) (Pty) Limited representative. The potential prize winner will also be required to answer several questions regarding his/her eligibility regarding compliance with these rules. A potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to Nestlé® (South Africa) (Pty) Limited. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a runner-up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner, subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- If the potential prize winner does not answer the phone call made, a message will be left for them to return the call by 2pm on the same day.
- If after THREE attempted telephone calls, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such a potential prize winner may be disqualified and a runner-up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- Once winners have consented, their names will be announced on social platforms Facebook and Twitter.
- Once the competition closes, winners’ names will also be published on www.nestle.co.za and/or the individual brand’s web site.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted.
- When delivery is agreed, it is the responsibility of the winner to avail themselves to sign for the prize. No one other than the prize winner will be allowed to sign for the prize. The winner will need to produce valid identification.
- Should the winner not be available at the times of delivery, a second attempt will be made to arrange and deliver the prize. Should the winner not be available after the second attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn.
- Winners may be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- By entering this competition you authorise Nestlé® and the promoter, to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication by emailing email@example.com OR Dial *130*7445*1#.
- The winner or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.
- Nestlé®, its promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers and organisers shall not be responsible for any subsequent decline of acceptance of prizes for any reason.
- For further information or enquiries please email our consumer services at www.nestle.co.za or call us on our toll free number – 086 009 6116.
Return to top
Nestlé Healthylicious- Stand a chance to Win A Healthier Lifestyle Worth R200 000
Competition rules terms and conditions - South Africa
By participating in the Nestlé Healthilicious Competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below:
Return to top
- This competition starts on 4 August 2014 and ends at midnight on 4 October 2014. No late entries will be accepted.
- The competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years and older.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Nestle (South Africa)(PTY) LTD , or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
- To enter this competition, participants must:
4.1. purchase any one of the following:
4.1.1. Nescafe Classic Coffee, NESPRAY or NESPRAY Tummy, Milo Energy Drink, Cheerios or Milo Cereal, Kit Kat, Nestle Water or Maggi Noodles
4.2. Dial *120*2337*last four digits of your barcode# and follow the prompts.
- Each entry costs 20c for every 20 seconds’ session. If there are any technical problems regarding the USSD platform, please contact 0860096116 during office hours (8am – 5pm), Monday to Friday. Standard VAS rates apply.
- Participants must retain their cash slip as proof of purchase until the winners have been verified.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- There will be one (1) main cash prize of R200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Rand) towards a healthier living and R 300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand Rand) divided into 991 instant cash prizes to be won. The winner of the R200 000 will be selected through a random prize draw on 6 October 2014
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar commercial value in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The prize is not transferable. No substitution, or assignment of the prize is permitted, however, the organisers of the Competition reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value for any reason.
- The main prize winner will be notified telephonically. Upon receipt of the call, the potential prize winner may be required to provide his/her email address (if available), work telephone number (if available) and his/her ID number to a representative from Nestlé (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd. At the time of the telephone call, the potential prize winner may be required to answer several questions about his/her eligibility. If a potential prize winner does not meet the requirements, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the Runner-Up Finalist. The Potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submissions are validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to Nestlé (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd.
- Any prize not taken up for any reason within one month of notification will be forfeited.
- The winners may be required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity before claiming their prizes. All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details, plus sign an acknowledgement of receipt for the prize.
- The main prize winner will be required to consult with a Nestle Wellness Councillor and Dietician to suggest healthier lifestyle choices and will be given R 200,000.00 to invest in their healthier lifestyle.
- At no time during and after the promotional period will our agents, promoters or consultants ask for entrant’s bank details telephonically. Do not give out any important personal information over the phone.
- The instant cash prizes will be paid to the winners, only after the winners have been verified, by means of a pin code sent to their cell phones to be redeemed at an ATM. Any queries in this regard may be directed to the Consumer Services Division, on telephone number 086 009 6116 or at firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours.
- Winners may be requested to attend the announcement of winners, to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.
- Where winners consent to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the promoter.
- By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.
- The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A copy of these rules can be found on www.nestle.co.za.