Bar One and Kit Kat Promotion
||Thora van Niekerk
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering into the Nestlé® Bar One® and Kit Kat® Competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
- This competition is limited to residents of South Africa, and with the exception of the following people: 2.1 directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of Nestlé® (South Africa) Pty Limited and organisers of the Competition. 2.2 people who are not legal residents and legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa; 2.3 spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 2.1 above; and 2.4 persons under the age of 18 years.
- The competition commences at selected retail outlets on 17 September 2014 and ends on 11 October 2014. No entries received after 11 October 2014 will be considered.
- Winning entrants can win the following prizes:
One daily cash prize of R20 000 Monday through to Sunday.
- To participate in the competition, entrants must purchase any of the following products in South Africa: BAR-ONE Regular 55g; BAR-ONE Peanut Blast 50g; KIT KAT 4 Finger Milk 45g; KIT KAT CHUNKY Milk 45g.
- Once they have made the purchase, the entrant must dial *120*548528# last 4 digits of barcode#.
- Each SMS costs R0.20 (twenty cents). No free airtime entries apply.
- Winners are determined by a random draw.
- All entrants must hold a valid South African identity document.
- In order to claim the prize in the competition, winners may be required to submit a till slip which reflects the purchase made.
- All valid entries submitted will be eligible to win a prize.
- A participant can receive 5 bonus competition entries by buying a second product and submitting a second bar code. Participants must retain their till slip as proof of purchase.
- Participants are allowed one entry per purchase (per bar code) and may enter as many times as they wish – as long as their date of purchase corresponds with their date of entry.
- Duplicate winners will be allowed, however, the winner will be required to have a unique slip for each prize they win.
- All entries are valid for ONE day.
- Winners will be announced on a weekly basis.
- At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will receive a telephone call from a representative of Nestlé® (South Africa) (Pty) Limited at which point he/she may be required to provide his/her ID and/or driver’s license to the Nestlé® (South Africa) (Pty) Limited representative. The potential prize winner will also be required to answer several questions regarding his/her eligibility regarding compliance with these rules. A potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to Nestlé® (South Africa) (Pty) Limited. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a runner-up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner, subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- If the potential prize winner does not answer the phone call made, a message will be left for them to return the call by 2pm on the same day.
- If after THREE attempted telephone calls, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such a potential prize winner may be disqualified and a runner-up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- Once winners have consented, their names will be announced on social platforms Facebook and Twitter.
- Once the competition closes, winners’ names will also be published on www.nestle.co.za and/or the individual brand’s web site.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted.
- When delivery is agreed, it is the responsibility of the winner to avail themselves to sign for the prize. No one other than the prize winner will be allowed to sign for the prize. The winner will need to produce valid identification.
- Should the winner not be available at the times of delivery, a second attempt will be made to arrange and deliver the prize. Should the winner not be available after the second attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn.
- Winners may be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- By entering this competition you authorise Nestlé® and the promoter, to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org OR Dial *130*7445*1#.
- The winner or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.
- Nestlé®, its promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers and organisers shall not be responsible for any subsequent decline of acceptance of prizes for any reason.
- For further information or enquiries please email our consumer services at www.nestle.co.za or call us on our toll free number – 086 009 6116.
Return to top