Nestlé's commitment to sound Corporate Governance goes back to its very early days. This commitment is reflected and explained in several publications, such as the Corporate Governance Report, Articles of Association, Committee charters etc.
It is also visible in Nestlé's day-to-day business behavior.
The Corporate Governance Report covers the following areas:
- Group structure and shareholders
- Capital structure
- Board of Directors
- Executive Board
- Compensations, shareholdings and loans
- Shareholders’ participation
- Change of control and defence measures
- Auditors Information policy
See documents below:
Nestlé Corporate Governance 2009 (pdf, 313Kb)
Nestlé Corporate Governance - June 2010 update (pdf, 1.4Mb)